Dresser Before and After
Vintage Taylor Made solid wood dresser I picked up and a bit rough looking. I stripped and sanded it down.
I try to save as much wood as I can and just modernize the finish.
This post contains Affiliate Links.
Diablo Sand Paper and Discs (I linked the multi pack as I used all these grits)
Orbital Sander (I linked multiple sanders. I have an
I used what I already had on this dresser except the new hardware.
Did the bottom half aqua and used a stencil.
I used Behr spray paint. My new favorite!! My stencil I used DAP caulk, chalk powder and paint mixed together to make a paste.
Did some on the top three drawers inside for a little extra to match the bottom.
Find me on Instagram and Youtube.